Friday, March 5, 2010

EZ link cards

So, we were supposed to get our Secondary School ez link cards already. Unfortunately for me, my card came with the wrong picture for the 2nd year in a row!!! My card had the picture of a former classmate. Fortunately, the staff in Hwa Chong will help me solve the problem and contact me when my card is ready. Sigh...

Why are the people who do this so careless? It was brought me a great deal of inconvinience...

How hard can it be??

1) Take a picture of us



2) Save it in their computers

3) Get the cards ready

4) Transfer the particulars and pictures onto the card

And that's pretty much it...

Bleh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can understand your frustration. The process sounds easy as you have mentioned. However, when you handle lots of documents, mistakes can occur. Well, in our fast pace lifestyle, incoveniences can sometimes really hit us hard. We just need to be patient,get the mistake rectified and move on. If we allow the inconvenience to affect us, we can become a victim of our impatience and feel annoyed for longer than necessary. Just let it go and move on. There are better things to occupy the mind than to let these small inconveniences affect our mood.

Jimmy