Friday, June 25, 2010

New Album

Secondhand Serenade is back with their 3rd studio album, Hear Me Now, which hits stores on August 3. Their first single, Something More, is now available on iTunes for download. You can now pre-order your copy of "Hear Me Now" in iTunes! I will be adding Something More to my playlist so do check it out!

Hear Me Now official track-listing:

1. Distance
2. Something More
3. Stay Away
4. You And I
5. Is Anybody Out There
6. Reach For The Sky
7. Only Hope
8. So Long
9. World Turns
10. Nightmares
11. Hear Me Now


My opinion:
I can't wait for Hear Me Now to be released. Something More is bound to be a hit. With their huge hit, "Fall For You", Secondhand Serenade's popularity has increased over the years. John Vesely has gone a little from acoustic to pop in some songs. Although I do prefer his older work, the new songs are pretty sick too. Definitely worth checking out!

No comments: