Sunday, April 18, 2010

C Boys Badminton

After being crowned champions in the west zone, we went into the Nationals with confidence. Our group for the 1st round was rather easy compared to the rest. I played against ngee ann but unfortunately lost quite badly. :P

Vs Ngee Ann 3-2

Vs Ang Mo Kio 3-2

Vs Woodlands Ring 5-0

We were first in our group and proceeded to the top 8 schools in Singapore. We prayed for a good group but did not get what we wanted. I played against ACS(I) but lost once again, this time to their best singles player 8-21 8-21.

Vs RI 0-5

Vs Nanhua 3-2

Vs ACS(I) 1-4

We played ACS(I) on Wednesday, the same day we were supposed to cheer on the track and field team. It was an important match as should we have won ACS(I), would have gotten to the Top 4 and get a trophy/ medal!

I will continue to train hard and hopefully next year we will go further.

1 comment:

W.Q said...

Hello Kevyn, top 8 is still pretty good!

Anyway, happy birthday! Your sister told me she will be giving you an ang pow of at least $500. Adrian says he will also give one with abt $200 thereabouts.