Monday, April 26, 2010

How I Spent My Birthday

I turned 13 on the 22nd of April, which was also Earth Day. The day started off well. I received many birthday wishes from my friends and family. When i was in class, I found out it was Bram's birthday too. Haha! I must say he got a better card than I did, but it's the thought that counts anyway. We had a Math Test which was difficult. Fortunately, I was determined not to let it spoil my day, which comes just once in 365 days. I did receieve presents too! In the morning, I was told I had won the Jigsaw puzzle competition that i took part with Wei Jin.

That night, I had steamboat for dinner. My brother and sister both came back for dinner and it was delicious! If only my father was in Singapore to enjoy these moments with me. I do hope he comes back to Singapore more often and we get to visit him too. After dinner, i cut the cake my mum had bought for me earlier. It was a chocolate cake and it was not bad at all.

As we did not have much homework that day, I could turn in early. It was a great day for me and I would like to thank everyone for making it possible. :D

I am unable to upload any images, but here is a link to what my sister got me : http://www.oipolloi.com/oipolloi/gfx-items/11662-1-900.jpg

It's a cool shirt from Fred Perry. Awesome stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevyn,

I thought you have stopped writing on your blog and have not been visiting it. Good to hear that you had a good birthday celebration. Apologies for not being there to share it with you. It would be nice to have you visit me during your coming holidays. Just that the temperature is shooting up recently and it is likely to be real hot here in June.

Love
Dad