Monday, July 26, 2010

New Playlist

How's everyone doing? I just can't wait for the weekends to come... Just so you know, I've edited my playlist, adding new tracks to it. (YAY!)

Firstly, it's David Archuleta's new single, Something Bout Love, which has such a catchy chorus. I have also added a cover of Taio Cruz's smashing hit, "Dynamite", by Alex Goot. Alex Goot has an amazing voice and is very talented. He is a one man band as you will see in the video, playing the guitar, piano, drums and more.

Also added is " So Big", by Iyaz, who sang the hits " Replay" and "Solo". Persoally, I love the song " The Hardest Thing" by Tyler Ward a lot. It's a really heartwarming and beautiful song. It plays right after "So Big".

Hope you like the new songs! Feel free to suggest some songs you think I should add. Looking forward to reading your comments

No comments: