Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuff

How's everyone doing? I haven't been posting lately. Just finished 2 tests today, free for the week! Can't wait for the long weekend.

Friday will be National Day celebrations and school is expected to end at 10.30. I'll probably be going back to my primary school for the 1st time. It's also CCA Appreciation Day. I'm not too sure what that means.

I just watched Despicable Me about one week ago. It was a great movie, heartwarming too. I also saw the iPhone 4 while I was out. It's not as glam as it looks on the Apple website but the price plans are rather reasonable. In fact, they are similar to, if not cheaper than what I paid.











1)Secondhand Serenade's album "Hear Me Now" is out!!! Everyone go get a copy of it. I'm getting mine during the weekend if possible.

2) I've added 1 song to my playlist. It's a legit track by Bruno Mars, titled " Just The Way You Are". I love it.

3) And, my dad will be back on friday. Looking forward to spending the weekend with him.

Hope to blog again soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it must be nice to back in your primary school. I am sure many sweet memories will flow back as you walk through those corridors and school grounds which you spent 6 good years of your childhood. Do try to catch up with your old school mates and exchange experiences of the first half year spent in your new secondary schools. And yes, do not forget those teachers. There must be some who have made a difference in your life journey. Do get to see them and have a chat. They will surely be glad to see you in schools again.

Enjoy your long week-end.

ycm