Saturday, August 14, 2010

Playlist










Just a short post. I've updated my playlist. Well, I actually just added 2 songs.

First up, it's a track called "Perfect" by Hedley. You may know them for their single,"Old School". "Perfect" is a rather sad song. I first heard it on radio and I really like it. The only thing I didn't really like was the chorus. I wish Jacob,the lead singer, didn't go high so often. Other than that, I think it's a great song, so check it out.

Rating:

Next, it's a little something called " Mine" by Taylor Swift. Her new album " Speak Now" will be out later this year so watch out for it! "Mine" is a really catchy and pretty song and just makes you feel like "Speak Now" just has to be another awesome Taylor Swift album. Totally love it, it's stuck in my head.

Rating:

1 comment:

Zhoufng said...

I think your new playlist is extremely COOL! Your book reviews are also enticing and I hope to see more of that next time! P.S. Chelsea rocks more than Liverpool! :)